What is PSV* INVESTING IN STAMPS?
If you have identified a charge on your credit card or bank statement from PSV* INVESTING IN STAMPS…
It’s because you purchased a special stamp report either through your free email subscription to Unconventional Wealth or directly from the UCW website.
Keep in mind the following scenarios for unknown charges:
- Some of our auxiliary services come with convenient automatic renewal, so there is no chance of interrupted service. At the end of your free trial or original subscription term, your credit card on file will be billed automatically under the original billing terms. If you’d like to remove your subscription from automatic renewal, please email our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An order may have been placed by a family member, friend or co-worker with access to your credit card.
- A back-ordered or preordered item shipped, or an order was split into multiple payments as stipulated on the order form.
- In an effort to better serve our customers, we utilize credit and debit card preauthorization. Occasionally, you will see an additional PENDING charge(s) on your statement until our merchant clears the transaction. There is no need to contact us — the pending authorization hold(s) will be automatically removed from your account within 3–5 days.
If you have additional billing questions or any difficulty locating and accessing any of your purchased content, please contact our customer care team:
- Email — You can email us anytime at email@example.com and one of our representatives will respond as soon as possible
- Phone — U.S. customers can call toll-free at 855-251-6937. International customers should dial 443-268-0474.
Our customer care team is available Monday–Thursday, 9:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. ET and Friday 9:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. ET.